Time flies so fast and in less than two weeks you will see the premiere of your favorite movie 50 Shades of Darker. We bet that you cannot wait for the day to come and while you are waiting let’s get you busy with some shades of darker makeup ideas.
Dark makeup is the best one for making a statement and if you think that is tricky to apply it, then we must say that today is your lucky day to find some tips of how to apply it right. We have picked several step-by-step makeup tutorials that you can be your guide of how to apply darker eye shadows. Let’s check them out!
50 Shades of Darker Makeup Tutorials
The dark makeup is more preferable for a night out and is not advisable to wear it during the day. The black smokey eye makeup look is the most popular one and you should all try it. Here are several tips of how to apply it properly.
- First, apply a charcoal grey powder in an arch shape just above the crease of the lid.
- Then blend down to the lash line.
- After that, trace the upper lash line with a soft black pencil and gently smudge with your fingertip.
- Take a smaller brush and press a gunmetal shade into the lower lash line.
- Lighten up with a pile silver powder applied to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Finish up with two coats of a good mascara.
The dark makeup will accentuate your eyes and they will draw all of the attention, so you should stick to some neutral colored lipstick or simply apply a lip gloss in the shade of your lips. Or if you wish to make a dramatic appearance, then maybe you can put on some bold red lipstick.
So, which one from the above shades of darker makeup tutorials did you like the best? Tell us in the comments and make sure to stay up to date with the content of Fashionsy to find many other makeup, hair and nail tutorials that you can try to copy.