Leopard print in fashion typically rouses strong emotion in people: they either love it or hate it. Whether you like it or not, better get used to it because this print is probably the sexiest and sassiest fall trend at the moment and you can see it everywhere!
According to me, every fashionista must own at least a piece of this print be it a dress, a top, a pair of shoes, a scarf or a bag. The question therefore is – how do you make it right? If you’re still unsure about how to incorporate this bold print into your fall closet, here are a few examples of how top bloggers have tried-and-tested leopard print already. So check out the pictures below and also learn a few tips on how to wear leopard this fall.
Tips On How To Wear Leopard Print
- Wear only one piece of leopard print at a time.
- Keep the rest of your outfit simple and crisp with clean lines and neutral colors.
- Only buy leopard print pieces in their true colors. Colorized in shades of pink, blue, or yellow are harder to combine.
- If you want to add a touch of wild to your look, but you won’t feel overwhelmed by an entire outfit full of leopard, try an accessory with leopard print. A leopard clutch, shoe or scarf is the perfect way to get started.
- Don’t overpower your leopard print piece with lots of accessories. Keep accessories simple and tasteful. A couple of stacked rings, gold bracelet and gold stud earrings and you are good to go.
- Leopard print is a neutral – it goes with everything! You can even mix prints using leopard (leopard + floral and leopard + plaid are both fabulous combinations). When in doubt, any solid color pairs perfectly with leopard print.
Which of these outfits is your favorite? What kind of leopard print items do you own? Tell me in the comments! Thank you for reading and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Fashionsy to keep up with the latest fashion and beauty trends.