There is no wrong in saying that wood flooring is the only constant flooring style that has held popularity among people for a very long time. Wood flooring is one of the most versatile flooring styles in the world, you can incorporate a variety of styles and patterns with this flooring. Besides that, you also get plenty of benefits from using wood flooring.
Nonetheless, if you are interested to learn more about wood flooring, then consider reading our blog post. Here we have discussed some of the things that you must know about wood flooring. We have also listed the advantages that you get from wood flooring.
Let us first start with the price range of wood flooring.
How much does wood flooring cost?
You need to understand that wood flooring has a wide range of prices that is totally depending upon the species you are choosing. Some wood flooring comes on the pricier side which can cost you a lot, whereas you will also see some wood flooring that falls under the affordable price range.
The price of the wood flooring can range from $2 to $65 – $70 per square foot.
Different types of wood flooring
In this section, we have listed some of the major categories of wood flooring that you will see in the market. Mentioned below are different types of wood flooring available in the market:
- Engineered wood
This wood flooring can subcategorize into more different types of wooden flooring, but that is totally depending upon the species that you are interested in; for example, you will get Oak hardwood flooring and also Oak engineered wood, and laminated wood flooring.
What are the advantages of wood flooring?
Now that you know about different types of flooring and their price range let us look at the advantage that you get by using wood flooring. Mentioned below are some of the advantages that you will get if you use wood flooring in your home:
- One of the biggest advantages that you get from wood flooring is that it is durable and can last for decades, especially hardwood flooring, it can last for a lifetime without even getting damaged.
- Wood flooring is very easy to maintain, if you select the engineered wood flooring then you have to spend the bare minimum on its maintenance. Besides that, wood flooring is also very hygienic as well. Thus, you do not need to worry about its hygiene.
- As we have said, wood flooring can last for a lifetime, thus the style of the flooring is timeless. It can go generation after generation.
- Most people choose wood flooring because of the high resale value that they get. Yes, this is another important advantage of wood flooring you must consider while buying any other flooring for your home.
- Wood flooring also provides you with a great appearance that can upscale your home. No matter which type of wood flooring you are choosing but if you are selecting wood flooring then you are definitely going to get an amazing look.
- Wood flooring is also versatile which makes this flooring type best suited to every theme, style, and pattern. You can use this flooring in almost every area of your home as well.
The bottom line
We hope our blog post has enlightened you about wood flooring, and after learning about its advantages you will choose this flooring type for your home.