The CFDA Awards, or the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards, for those of you who aren’t familiar is the night when the biggest designers, style editors and celebrities celebrate the most talented folks in the fashion industry with a black-tie event held at Lincoln Center in New York City.
Below, the full list of this year’s winners.
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen for The Row
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Tom Ford
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Tabitha Simmons
- Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Rosie Assoulin
- Swarovski Award for Menswear: Shayne Oliver for Hood by Air
- Swarovski Award for Accessory Design: Rachel Mansur and Floriana Gavriel for Mansur Gavriel
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Betsey Johnson
- The Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Instagram
- The Founder’s Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Millard “Mickey” Drexler, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of J.Crew Group, Inc.
- International Award: Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli for Valentino
And this year, the fashion on The CFDA’s red carpet was seriously on fleek. Elegant gowns, metallic dresses, and lots of sparkle: From Karlie Kloss to Nina Dobrev, check out the best looks of the night and let us know which one was your favorite.
Diane Kruger In Prabal Gurung
Nina Dobrev In Lela Rose
January Jones in a J. Mendel jumpsuit
Vanessa Hudgens in a Sachin and Babi gown
Amanda Seyfried in Rodarte
Katie Holmes in Ralph Lauren
Gigi Hadid in a Michael Kors jumpsuit
Kim Kardashian In Proenza Schouler
Chrissy Teigen in a Solace London strapless white ruffled gown
Hannah Davis in Milly
Victoria Beckham in a black Victoria Beckham gown
Bella Hadid in Misha Nonoo
Coco Rocha in Marissa Webb
Michelle Monaghan in Monique Lhuillier
Brittany Snow in a Rachel Roy x RVN dress
Taraji P. Henson in Vera Wang
Janelle Monae in Tadashi Shoji