Head-to-toe beauty regimes involve your nails as well. The school days terrorized all to keep short nails and while bidding farewell to school, you realize this isn’t the case. Childhood did involve many manicures in the fear of punishment. That only consisted of cutting the outgrown nail portion. Then long and well maintained nails began to appeal to women and men alike. For perfectly groomed nails, try the best nail cutter in India to cut, shape, and care for the growth of strong nails and get rid of the defected, older extensions. Keep your nails in an organized manner to avoid hurting yourself, others and getting puzzled up in fabric threads. Here are some tips and tricks to try with the modifiable part of your body.
- Nails will grow and you need a personal nail cutter.
- After cutting your nails, clean and tend to your cuticles. Cuticles refer to the skin that overlaps the emerging nail. Clean them with water and salt massages to kill off the germs and wash out the dirt that remains seated in that crucial joint.
- Regular cutting of nails can ensure you have appropriately sized nails that suit your apparels and feel organised.
- Trim and shape them in your fancy ways to apply colours of your choice. Different sizes and tamed shapes will make it easier for you to manage and carry out the gestures with your hands. Confidently use your hands and no longer shy away with messed up nails.
- If you like some colours then make sure you apply a base coat before the direct application of your fav nail polishes.
- Use a nail polish remover and swiftly remove it with a cotton swab. Frequent and continuous use of nail polish remover will make your nails weak. Do not scratch or bite into your nails. Brittle and cracked nails will be the outcome.
- Limit the use of nail colouring gels, press on gels and acrylics. They cause dents and damage the integrity of your nails. Regular changing of colours and preferred coatings will harm their strength, rendering them thin and brittle.
- If you notice your hands working with a lot of water such as cleaning, washing and gardening, keep different pairs of gloves for each task. The gloves keep the nails from soaking in water and ultimately damaging their strong nature. The chemicals, debris encountered need not touch your nails for healthy and strong nails.
- Filing your nails in one direction is the right way to round them at the edges. To and fro filing will harm and build up tension in them.
All these are effective methods of nail care and the best nail cutter in India helps you get rid of the damaged nail growth to cut them right off your fingertips. Then have perfectly healthy nails which grow in the proper way, with trimming and filing. Strictly avoid the frequent application and removals of nail polish coats, if no then prefer to wear them for longer periods till your nail grows, cut them, clean them and coat them since you don’t like your nails bare.