Have you been desperately seeking how to get rid of dark circles? When it’s an eye skin issue that you are dealing with, you may have justifiable reasons to push your panic button. That’s because your eye skin is so delicate that it does not easily hold up to damaging factors that can injure it and degrade permanently relatively more easily than any other other part of your skin.
Vanish Dark Circles Fast
You don’t have to live with dark circles. While you can easily get surgery or sign up for a procedure, there are risks that you have to be aware of. Besides, you can try 10 tips that show you how to reduce dark circles and make them disappear for good which are perfectly safe and effective in reducing its visibility. Here are 10 tips you need to try:
Tip No. 1: Add sunscreen to your routine. Sun damage is what causes dark circles under eyes to darken in as much as harmful UV rays are also the top causes of eye wrinkles and other skin aging issues. Part of supporting your skin to heal faster is to stop further damage to your eye skin. The best solution you can adopt is by adding a broad spectrum sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 to your daily routine.
Tip No. 2: Get your eyes checked. Putting unnecessary pressure on your eyes and eye skin are also real causes of dark circles that you must become more concerned with. Get your eyes checked so you can get prescription lenses to correct any limitation with your vision. That will also stop you from squinting too often. You should also keep your eyes well lubricated at all times. Too much time spent staring on your device screens can cause this. Take period breaks to lubricate. Use artificial tears for this purpose and, if you wear contact lenses, make sure not to overwear them.
Tip No. 3: Cleanse with carbonated water. It may come to you as a surprise that carbonated water can help exfoliate your skin as well as replenish lost moisture back to its ideal levels. The fizzle draws out impurities from your pores and aerate your tired skin. Use with your soap-free facial cleanser if desired.
Tip No. 4: Exfoliate. Another major factor that leaves skin dark around eyes is a buildup of dead skin mashed up with gunk made of dirt, product residues, and excess sebum. Exfoliation is a key requirement for generally healthier skin, so you should make sure to give your eyes the benefit of exfoliation without hurting it. Use only an exfoliating product specially formulated to suit your sensitive eye area.
Tip No. 5: Add an eye product to level up your eye skincare regimen. This is one of the top recommendations you must follow as to how to get rid of dark circles. Take advantage of well-formulated eye serums and anti wrinkle eye creams. More specifically, look for products that give you a high concentration and combination of the following ingredients: Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and a robust range of ingredients with melanin-inhibiting, anti-inflammatory, and astringent properties. Use only as directed.
Tip No. 6: Choose healthy. How to reduce dark circles by following a healthier lifestyle? Here are some things you can try:
- Eat less salt.
- Incorporate foods rich in potassium into your diet, like bananas.
- Take a lot of liquid, both pure mineral water and water from fruits and veggies to prevent dehydration and fluid stuck ups.
- Improve your overall circulation by following a workout routine regularly.
- Get physically more active all the time to keep your circulation going at ideal rates.
- Learn how to better handle stress.
Tip No. 7: Utilize makeup. Need an instant cover to make your dark circles disappear right now? Even that can be achieved with a good set of eye makeup products and high quality brushes. Here’s a step-by-step guide to achieve eye skin rid of dark circles in just 5 minutes or under:
- Step 1: Start with skin cleared of impurities. Cleanse and tone your face and neck immediately before putting on makeup. Pay attention to clearing your eye area.
- Step 2: Treat. Always start by treating your eye skin with a well-formulated eye serum and eye cream.
- Step 3: Conceal and Cover. Start by canceling out your dark circle’s pigment, using a neutralizing shade of concealer. Apply with your concealer brush to blend your product better. Once it is packed well, follow through with your foundation. Add another concealer in your natural skin tone to add more cover if your dark circle’s pigment still shows.
- Step 4: Do your eye makeup. Finish by puffing a shimmer powder or by lining your eyes with a highlighter pencil. These products make your eye area reflect back light which helps cancel out the dark pigment.
Tip No. 8: Give yourself a facial massage. Face massage techniques not only helps address skin sagging but, also promotes enhanced local circulation. Simply press your fingers lightly in upward motions around your eye area then, tap around. Look up, down and sideways without moving your head. Make exaggerated facial expressions to reawaken circulation in these parts.
Tip No. 9: Practice yoga. How to get rid of dark circles by practicing yoga? It not only helps move fluids and oxygen around your body, yoga also teaches you to compose your blood pressure by controlling your breathing.
Tip No. 10: Give your eyes a break. Reward yourself with a relaxing sleep at the end of the day. To improve sleep quality, do something that calms you down, pull the curtains and switch your devices to silent mode. Throughout the day, give your eyes frequent rests from your devices by looking away from your screens at least every 20 minutes. Use artificial tears if you are suffering from dry eyes.
The 10 tips above give you a more systemic approach in making your dark circles disappear. Follow these tips to vanish your dark circles for good starting right now.