From getting rid of stains to stretching out too-small shoes, here are some super easy and life-saving fashion hacks every girl should know. Look at the pictures below to see more of these fashion hacks you should know to save your clothes, shoes and accessories. And of course don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
1. This trick will help you to keep your broken zipper up! All you need is a key chain ring which you have to slide onto the loop of your zipper, and then loop it around the button.
2. Did you know that if some button on your shirt starts unraveling you can use a clear nail polish to keep it together.
3. Hairspray is quick and easy method to avoid holes and runs in your tights.
4. Stretch out your brand new tight shoes by slipping them on with socks and blasting your feet with a hot hair dryer.
5. To achieve the perfectly effortless cuffed sleeve follow this four steps: a) Start with sleeves unrolled and unbuttoned; b) Roll sleeve up to about two widths of the cuff; c) Roll again to the bottom of the cuff; d) oll once more leaving the top of the cuff exposed.
6. Keep a strapless bra from falling down by securing it with the extra strap.
7. Rub the sweater stone on the fabric and brush off the lint balls. You can also use a lint roller as well to make your sweaters neat and clean.
8. If you stain your clothes with red wine, use white wine or club soda to remove it.
9. Remove sweat stains from your clothing in no time by spraying them with lemon juice right before you throw them in the wash.
10. Apply a clear coat to your new faux gold and silver accessories right before you wear them to protect the finish from fading, tarnishing, and chipping.
11. Dip a cotton swab in some coconut oil and rub it along a stuck zipper to loosen it up.
12. Use a shower cap to cover the soles of your shoes so you can pack them with your clothes without dirtying your clothes.
13. Tuck and roll your jeans so that they fit inside your boots.
14. Are you tired of your bra straps sliding out? To solve this problem sew in a bra strap clasp to your favorite shirt to avoid visible bra straps.
15. Here’s an easy trick to stretch out your shoes a bit! Fill a couple of good quality zip lock baggies half full with water, seal them with most of the air out, and then place them in your shoes over night in the freezer. Repeat if needed.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay up for more next time!